Welcome to my site. I am a mid-life adoptee, and single mom who comes to this work both as a peer and a clinician. I believe it is most effective to work with a therapist who has experienced a problem similar to the one you are seeking help for. Having a variety of life experiences and exceptional clinical training allows me to work with people in balanced and empathic way. I encourage you to meet with me to see if we could work well together.
- Relationships of all kinds
- aligning life with your unique values
- adoption issues
- life transitions
- emotion regulation
- distress tolerance
- Years in Practice: 7
- School: University of California at Berkeley; Dominican University
- Year Graduated: 1996; 2014
- License No. and State: #98259 California
Written by A.D.
Nadia just gets it. Her non-judgemental presence made it very easy for me to work through personal issues that I was scared to talk about with anyone. I made the progress that I hoped to make and more through our work!